Monday 19 March 2012

My Sisters Birthday

Sunday was a very busy day, it was mothers day, papercraft show at Harrogate and my sisters birthday (not sure what order they should be in!)

So here's my sisters card

Again I attacked a poor book and dug through the deep depths of my crafting stash and found things I can not remember acquiring! She loved it too and the best thing is as it is 8 x 8 it will fit perfectly in one of the Ikea box frames - so a card and gift all in one.

I also made her a bag charm out of wait for it...... bottle tops! Yep I have gone mad.

First you punch a hole in the bottle top, I used my Crop-a-dile for that then sanded the top of the bottle top to age it abit (and disguise the fact it was a beer bottle top!). Then I cut a 1 inch circle out of card then distressed it and stuck it inside, I used glossy accents. I then added some charms and filled the bottle top with the glossy accents!

Two words of caution 1. it takes for ever the dry and 2. be careful your glossy accents doesn't just flood out the hole in the bottle top and cover your desk (yes experience talking!!!)

I made 3 of those then added other bits to it and .......


She unwrapped it and put it straight on her bag - I guess that's a sign she liked it!

She too got treated to a little'un creation..

No comments:

Post a Comment