Sunday 2 June 2013

Princess Mildred

This card was made using some more of the new stamps from Crafty Roo Designs.


For this card I used the following NEW stamp sets: 


To make this card I cut a small strip of card and onto it stamped Mildred then created a mask for her and stamped Crafty Jack onto the body part and distressed the post. Next I coloured in Crafty Jack Using two purple Distress Inks. Around the edge I stamped the long stem from Poppy Cogs  I then covered this piece in UTEE but stopped heating it as soon as it melted but before it merged into one nice smooth layer. Then when it was cool I Distressed it again to give it a great texture. Next I added a skirt, ribbon and brads to Mildred.

Next I cut a piece of back card slightly bigger and embossed the edges using Frantage embossing powders. these two pieces were matted and brads added to each corner. Next using the Frantage embossing powder I melted some onto card then whilst it was still hot stamped Cog Crown into it. Once it was cool I cut it out and added it to Mildred.

For the background I stamped different sentiments from the Postage Sentiments  stamp set and added the postage mark. Around the edge I stamped the long stem from Poppy Cogs and Distressed it.

This was then matted onto a piece of black card whilst I had added Frantage embossing powders around the edge. To this piece I then attached some brads and a ribbon. This was then matted onto a black card and Mildred was added.

Finally I added a black flower and a bottle top with one of the sentiments from Postage Sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment