Tuesday 17 February 2015

Buttons and bits

Well the school holidays are well underway at Crafty Roo HQ and so far Little Lady has gone through more tubes of glue and more rolls of tape than I care to think about! But a few buttons managed to escape the sticky mess and got turned into this little beauty.


To make this card I stamped our new Button Mum saying onto a piece of handmade paper and tore around the edges.

I then cut a 5.5inch square piece of white card and distressed around the edge, onto it, in the two opposite corners I attached two 10cm squares of handmade paper.  Around the edges of the white card and the handmade papers I doodled some stitches. Around the left hand side I attached some ribbon and lace. This was then attached to a 6 inch square kraft card.

The sentiment was added to  the centre of the card and buttons attached around the card to finish off.

I hope you like our stamps, if you do why not check out our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment