Tuesday 24 January 2017

Dabble Day....

Wow, what a couple of weeks!

Firstly thank you to everyone who tuned into our Hochanda your support is overwhelming so THANK YOU!!! And yes the Journal books are back in stock again on our website here.

Secondly, Thank You to everyone who dropped by to say Hi at Nissan and at Sheffield, it was lovely to hit the road again and get to catch up with you all.

So what are we up to next, well.....

We have been asked to run a full days workshop for the next Dabble Day held in Sheffield on the 4th of Feb!!! Boy, a whole day to craft, share techniques and get really messy. So over the next week I will be working hard planning for that! And as requested it will be all aimed at blokes, so we will be making loads of cards and 2 yes 2 projects!!!!

So if you fancy joining us or just need more information please don't hesitate to drop a line at kym@craftyroodesigns.co.uk and I will do my best to help!

And our Monthly Makes are back in stock on the website - YAYYYY!!!!

For December we did a Art Journal project, so here's what the pack looks like....


But more inspiring, Here's what one of the projects look like......



And January's is a Card Making Month.....


Sue has created some real beauties this month....


I love January's set and I can see me using it a lot over the next few months!

Anyway I think that is it for now I really must get on sorting out for our FULL DAY workshop!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment