Sunday 11 March 2018

Easter

I know its Mother's day today and we are celebrating those very important ladies in our lives (and rightly so too!) but, I thought I would sneak away and have some me time! 

Easter is a big deal here at Crafty Roo HQ, my two little people love the magic and excitement of the Easter hunt - I can't call it an Easter EGG hunt as they don't really eat Easter Eggs I generally end up tucking into them between Summer and Christmas. So our Easter hunt has clues on how to find the prizes and all sorts of silly things to find and lots of giggles and laughter.

This year I thought I would get my act together, as I am always making cards and gifts last minute and come up with some quick and easy card (and gift ideas) for Easter and share them hopefully every other day between today and Easter!

So today's card is really quick and simple to make and more importantly your can colour it however you like.....



First up I cut a piece of our STUCCO card to measure 7.5 inch square.

I then wiped over the Curved Cross POLY PLATE with a baby wipe and inked up the whole thing with squeezed lemonade, then the centre with picked raspberry.




And then in the very centre with peacock feathers.



Spritzed it and placed the cross onto the STUCCO Card over the the left hand side.

I lifted the POLY PLATE and allowed it to dry. 



Yes you can use ordinary card to do this, but, the STUCCO with keep the colours brighter and will not bleed or muddy as much as normal card.

When the Cross was dry I stamp He has Risen! sentiment using Sepia Archival Ink.



The STUCCO was mounted onto brown card and then onto and 8 inch square base card.

I added a bow made out of string to the centre of the cross.



I did say this was a quick card! But a fab one for mass producing or just having fun with the little ones. So how about an offer on the stamps I have used? Of course How about the POLY PLATE and He has Risen for £9.50 and don't tell Mr Roo but I will also throw in some STUCCO Card too!!!

For this offer check out our website

No comments:

Post a Comment