Monday 23 July 2018

Monthly Make Monday - Stamping Off!!!

No I'm not in a paddy!

But, it does feel a bit strange to be sat here talking about Christmas after spending a fabulous day on the beach with the Roolets! We have whisked our little people off to the VERY sunny East coast for some family time and it's positively tropical on this side of those hills!

So I have sneaked away for a moment or two to share with you a really easy card I made using this Months Monthly Make Stamp set.



First up I inked up the  POLY PLATE up using bundled sage, cracked pistachio and peeled paint, spritzed and stamped half the tree on the left hand side.



Then inked it up again using cracked pistachio and peeled paint, spritzed then stamped it about half an inch further off the page.



And one final time I inked up, this time just using peeled paint, spritzed and stamped it again even further off the page. I then gave it a quick blast with the heat gun to dry the ink.

I then inked up just the Christmas part of the large sentiment at the base of a trimmed down A5 piece of white card, I stamped in clear ink, then added Ravens Night Embossing Powder and heat set it.



Across the top of the card I stamped the snow again in clear ink but this time used our Vintage White embossing powder and heat set it. Once it was cool I distressed around the edge of the card using fossilized amber and peeled paint Distress ink.



My tree needed some decoration so I grabbed my Sparkle pens and added some tinsel I was going to add a few baubles too but my Stickles were missing I wonder who "borrowed" then LITTLE LADY!

Once the sparkle pens were dry I mounted my image onto a piece of burgundy card and attached a ribbon around the card. This was then mounted onto an A5 base card. And finally I tied a bow on my ribbon.



Another really quick and simple using this months Monthly Make set.

Now, I must dash there is a spot on the beach and it's calling me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment