Wednesday 2 January 2019

Mojo - Picture Adventure.....

"So, the adventure begins....."

and what and adventure 2019 will be! 

I'm not planning on scaling any mountains or setting sail around the world, but each and every one of us will be embarking on a new adventure this year, whether it be reading a new book or starting a new craft project, every time we open ourselves up to the possibility of the new, our adventure awaits! And that is really why I chose this saying for January, we are trying a new things this year and our adventure is just beginning...

So, should we get cracking on this new adventure?

I think so to! Today we are going to create our very own inspirational picture


First up you will need a picture frame mine was a cheap one that was left from a multi-pack. I took the back off it and just the paper inside as a template to cut my piece of card.



I then made sure my stamps/POLY PLATE were clean and dry and lay them out on the reverse of the paper form the front of the frame.



Next I used our 10cm Circle POLY PLATE and sprinkled Brusho over it (Gamboge, Turquoise and Purple) and added a little SprinkleIT (Copper) too.

I spritzed it a little then cleaned up my STAMP BASE so I won't get as many drips.


I stamped this in place on the sized piece of card. I then stamped one of the trees from the Twin Pines stamp set using Brusho (Emerald Green and Leaf Green).


To stop the trees from floating I sprinkled a little bit of Brusho powder onto my matt and spritzed it  until it was very watery. I then painted in the ground. I then did the same in the sky using the Turquoise Brusho. And then left it to dry.


Once it was dry I stamped the Adventure saying in Black Archival Ink and placed it in the frame.



 Where will our next adventure take us????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment