This easel card is made using Musical Moments stamp set from Nina Crafts (ref: NC005) and an old CD!
First I stamped some of the music notes from the stamp set onto an old CD using Stazon ink and put it to one side to dry.
Next I cut a 14cm square white based card and scored and folded the front to make my easel. Around the very edge of the flap I stamped random notes again. On the flat inside I stamped three rows of the music, one line across the top, bottom and one about 6cm up. I then distressed the stamped areas.
Next I cut a piece of Kraft card 13.5cm square and a white piece of card 13cm square. Onto the Kraft card I stamped notes around the edge. Onto the white piece of card I stamped the piano keys, making sure they were close to the edges and in any free spaces I stamped the notes. Once I had distressed both pieces I attached the white card the Kraft card and added a photo holder and brad in two opposite corners. I then attached the CD (I used Glossy Accents) and added Glossy Accents to any of the piano keys I could still see, then left it to dry.
Onto more white card I stamped "Music" in black ink then ripped long the top and bottom of the image leaving a little boarder. These were also distressed and Glossy Accents was added to the M of "Music".
Next I made the "stand" for my easel card by stamping the saying "You are what you listen to..." then masking it off and stamping the piano keys onto white card. I cut it out so that there was a slight boarder top and bottom. I then stamped a note in the two empty corners. Next I cut a piece of Kraft card to matt this onto (making sure it was the length as the piece of white card). Next I stamped notes along the to long edges of the Kraft card. Both of these pieces of card were then distressed and matted together. Then I added Glossy Accents to the piano keys, then they were left on one side to dry.
To finish the card I attached strip of card saying "Music" across the CD at an angle and attached it using brads, cutting off any excess card. I then attached this to the folded part of the base card. On the inside of the card I attached the "stand " using foam tape about 1cm up from the bottom.