Monday 7 October 2013

Nina Crafts: Balloons away!!!

When I saw the new stamp set from Nina Crafts called Baubles Galore I immediately got the idea for this card, and I just couldn't shake it until I had made it!


To make this card I stamped the two round baubles onto a small piece of white card and masked them off. next I created the background by Using distress Inks and a water brush.

When I was happy with the background I removed all the masked and coloured them in using Distress Inks again. Once it had dried I then stamped "Thinking of You" from the Occasions stamp set. I than mounted this onto some dark brown card and tied some string around it.

Next onto a 6 by 6 inch square Kraft card, across the bottom of the card I added some pattern paper. Onto this I then attached the balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment