Thursday 10 April 2014

Chrissy Caterpillar

I love how simple this card turned out, and if you look closely it is white card, which has NO inky smudges, amazing I know!


To make this card I started by cutting a white piece of card 1cm smaller than a A6 folded card, across the center of the card I stamped three caterpillars. Then I left a gap for the ribbon and stamped "Have a munching crunching good time!". Using Distress Ink and a waterbrush I coloured it in (see I had to use Distress Inks somewhere lol!).

When the caterpillars were dry I attached some red ribbon across the center and added a knot. This was then mounted onto a green card and a then onto a white A6 base card.

To finish off the card I added googly eyes and gems in the corners of the card.

I hope you like our stamps, if you do why not check out our website

Stamps used for this card 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment