Wednesday 16 April 2014

Take it slow......

I really love playing with the little critters stamps, they make cool cards really quick!


To make this card I started by stamping Sammy onto a small square piece of white card and coloured him in using a water brush and Distress Inks. Around the edge I used red ink and an acrylic block to create the lines and lightly distressed it in blue. Next I cut a piece of red card 0.5cn larger than the stamped image and a blue piece of card 0.5 cm larger than that.

To create the background I used two sayings from Relax stamp set and stamped "Relax...." in blue and "Take it slow...........!" in red I alternated these across a scrap of white card to the top of the piece of card I added a strip of red card and to the bottom I added a strip of blue. This was then mounted onto a 5.5 inch square piece of white card, which I then mounted onto a red 5.75 inch square. Into the four corners of the text I added a brad. this was then attached to a 6 inch square base card.

To finish of the card I attached Sammy to the red and blue piece of card (I did mine at funny angles) in each corner I added a brad and attached it to the card. Next I added some googley eyes to Sammy and added  Glossy Accents to his shell. Finally I added some red gems.

I hope you like our stamps, if you do why not check out our website

Stamps used for this card 

No comments:

Post a Comment