Sunday 13 September 2015

With Love

On a roll!

We have been back at school for a week and a bit now Little Lady is settling into Year 1 nicely, Little Man is enjoying the time to himself, and I am getting a little more time to play and share more ideas with you. So here goes another Christmas idea to share.

I hope you like it ......


For this card I used our Christmas Tree- With Love and Christmas Wishes Stamps.

I started by cutting an A4 piece of kraft card down to create a DL and onto the fromt of the card I stamped Christmas Wishes down the front and then distressed it. 

Onto the left over piece of kraft card I stamped and heat embossed the tree. I trimmed it down so it was 1.5cm smaller on each side. The trunk, heart and star were coloured in using distress ink and a waterbrush.  

When it was dry I distressed and doodled around the edge. I then mounted it onto a piece of white card added a white brad in each corner attached some ribbon around the bottom and attached it to the center of the card.

I love how quick this card was to make, if you like these stamps why not check out our website

No comments:

Post a Comment