Tuesday 8 March 2016

More Mini Makes

Wow! What a response we have had to our canvas Mini Make we released a week or so ago! So, thank you to everyone I can't wait to see what you make!

But, as promised I have just finished uploading two more to our website!! 

This time I have card to share, made using Fairy Wings....


And I have also decorated an MDF Heart.


Both of these beauties are now available on our website here.....Mini Make 

Oh and talking of websites, I am in the process of adding all our lovely new products, I am working on Inks at the moment. So, whilst I am updating our website if there is something you are looking for but can not find it please drop me an email kym@craftyroodesigns.co.uk

Also, I am slowly trying to create a Mini Make for each of our stamp sets, so if you have a stamp set and would like to see what Mini Make I can come up with for it, then please leave me a comment or drop me an email, and that stamp set could be next.......


No comments:

Post a Comment