Tuesday 11 June 2019

TEXTURE - Stand out!

For today's TEXTURE Tag we are keeping it simple but boy doe it stand out


First up choose three Distress Oxides colours, I used fosslised amber, cracked pistachio and peacock feathers. I covered my tag in these colours


Using the Dotties stamp, stamp it randomly in each of the colours used to distress the tag.

Next using Versafine - Vintage Sepia stamp parts of the Coffee Stain stamp over the stag I used the first and second generation ink for this to get more depth.



Making sure the tag was completely dry, I then part stamped the Bubble wrap stamp in clear ink and embossed in Vintage white Embossing powder.


Onto a spare piece of card I stamp Dennis Dragonfly in black Versafine and dried using the heat gun.

Then using different Distress Oxides I painted Dennis and added some dots using the Mini Dots Stamp, when he was dry I added some doodles using my white Gelly Roll Pen. And cut then out.

Onto the tag I stamped the BULB Stand Out saying but it wouldn't fit as is so I inked up the first part in Versafine black and stamped that in one space cleaned it then inked up the rest and stamped that. I also placed a piece of scrap paper under the part of the stamp I wasn't stamping so it didn't mark my work.



Finally I attached Dennis to my tag and I will add some ribbon when I can decide on what colour to choose........





Items Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment