Crafty Roo Designs has been founded from a passion of all things crafty.
Kym is at the heart of the business, all the stamps you see are from her wonderful (if not alittle weird) imagination. She has been crafting for many years and is experienced in using many crafting mediums. Over the years she has developed her own unique style and adds it to all her crafty makes.
She is supported by her wonderful family and would not have created Crafty Roo Designs if it were not for their constant support, whether it be her fabulous:
- Mr Crafty Roo (Chris) well what can we say, he does everything but actually use the stamps, though he is starting to learn a lot of the lingo! He is in charge of making all of our wonderful stamps and makes sure we have all our card and envelopes in stock.
- Sue, creates the Monthly Make samples and step by step instructions. Along with many of other the sample ideas. She is also chief Little'un sitter!
- Nic, creates many of our samples, attends lots of our shows and gets to look after the little'uns too!
- Little Lady, our daughter, is always lending a hand, she is a dab hand at creating labels, stamping bags and anything else she wants to get involved with!
- Little man, what can we say if we want mess make he's the guy!
- And finally Kevin, Kevin is the latest recruit to our team and boy does he have the toughest job by far - FYI he's the trailer!!!!!!
We love hearing from, you so if you have any questions or comments please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org