Friday 8 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I know it's a little early but I current resist playing with Dimension Stamps January's project club stamp set, they are just so cute!

 
 
For this card I also used Grand Word Perfect 2 (ref: 1803069a),  Krystal Tip Alphabet (ref: 1900006A) and Postage Stamps (ref:1808011A).
 
I started by stamping in black, the large postage stamp blank, then inside it I stamped the lollipop to the left hand side, then in the bottom right corner I stamped "swee" down and "heart" across the bottom making the  "t" fit right in the corner.
 
Next I masked off the lollipop and the writing and randomly stamped the small sweet in red, all over the background.
 
To finish of the postage stamp I cut it out and coloured in the edge, then leaving the mask over the lollipop, then distressed it.
 
Then using an A6 card blank and red ink, I stamped the top half with 3 lollipops, then masked these off and filled in the gaps with the small sweetie and distressed around the edge.
 
Out of red card I cut a 6cm strip and attached that the the bottom of the card and stamped "I Love You" in the bottom right corner.
 
Where the red card ends I punched a small hole on the edge and another at the folded edge and threaded white and black ribbon and tied a bow.
 
Next I added three pearl gems in two corners and then attached the postage stamp. To finish off I added Glossy Accents to the lollipop on the postage stamp.
 
Oh so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment