Thursday 6 August 2015

Monthly Make and New Stamps!



Sue has been sharing a few of her card designs she has done using this months Monthly Make over on her blog, So if you are wanting more inspiration hop across and check them out!





I have been busy trying to upload all of our new stamps onto our website, I think I have finally got there! These stamps went down a storm at Stamperama last Sunday so I hope you all like them too!

Here are just a couple to tempt you over to our website.





I have also been busy (well playing really!) with these little beauties and I have lots of ideas to share so bob back soon.....

I am just about to make a start on Little Man's Birthday card he will be 1 this weekend. I can't believe it, in some ways I can't believe he will be turning 1 but in others I can't believe he's not turning 3 or 4!  

No comments:

Post a Comment