Tuesday 7 August 2012

Happy Birthday Little Lady!

I can hardly believe it but my little girl has turned two! Where does the time go? Her Birthday was celebrated with a present opening ceremony, followed by a day at the Zoo! What more could a little lady want!

So Happy Birthday Misses Mop!!


She just loves sheep and ducks so they had to feature on her card. For this card I used my cricut, Dimension Stamps Krystal tips stamps for the bunting and distress inks. She loved it, it is not allowed on the shelf with the others it is where she can reach it and tell you stories about it.

No Birthday would be complete without a cake, here's my attempt...




It's a duck or at least that's what it's meant to be!!! Rosie cut out all the flowers herself  - she did a far better job than I did! Lol!

She didn't however want to blow out her candles, better luck next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment