Tuesday 5 July 2016

June's Monthly Make creations

Wow, time is flying by! I am not complaining I just need to learn pedal a bit faster!


When it comes to the Monthly Makes I always imagine a bike race, say between London and Manchester, Sue has zipped off and is somewhere near Birmingham firing ideas out for the makes 2 or 3 months in advance and I am still trying to find where I left my bike!!!! 

Well someone has to keep me on track!

So, where were we JUNE that's right. Sue made some fabulous creations using June's Monthly Make and she is that good to us all she has even put the details on how she made them onto her blog. All you have to do is click on the link under each picture and you will be whisked away to Sue's blog and she will tell all....

And don't forget I have created a board on Pinterest just for our lovely Monthly Makes, there you will find all the creations in one place for every month - cool hey!   Monthly Make Pinterest Board.  (I am off to update it now!)













So if you would like to find out more about our Monthly Make then please visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment