Wednesday 17 April 2013

Awesome Boyz

I love how these two cards turned out, they both use a new mask I got a couple of weeks ago and I think it works perfectly with my Awesome Boyz and Tyre Trackz stamp sets.



To make this card I randomly stamped the long tyre track in clear ink and embossed it in clear embossing powder. Then inked the mask over the top when I was happy with the colour, I then distressed around the edge of the card. Next I rubbed the ink from the clear embossing powder to make it stand out more, then over the top I added the "scratchy lines" (I did this by inking the edge of my stamping block).

On another piece of card I stamped the triangle, saying and tracks. I cut them both out. With the triangle I covered it in ultra thick embossing powder but I gave it a few coats so it is really glossy up close. With the trye track I distressed along the edges.

Finally I made the A5 card, by folding an A3 piece of card at 21cm then cutting at 14.5cm up the folded edge. Next I cut a piece of card to mount my backing onto and added Pewter Distress Stain around the edges. I then attached my backing card along with eyelets and brads. Next I attached the trye track and the triangle.

To finish off the card I added the inside then wrapped some string around it.




No comments:

Post a Comment