Friday 22 November 2013

Nina Crafts: Hoppy Birthday

It was my friends little girls birthday a week or two back and I couldn't resist using my Tufty Wishes and Birthday Galore stamp sets from Nina Crafts

I am so pleased with how it turned out!


And I hope you are sitting down as I even remembered to take a photo of the inside too......


 To make this card I started by cutting a piece of cream card 2cm smaller than an A5 card. Into the center of the card I stamped Tufty. Then around the edge I stamped "Happy Birthday" and in the corners I stamped the stars twice. I then coloured this in and rounded off the edges using a corner punch. This was then mounted onto purple card.

Around the edge of a blank cream A5 card I stamped the stars, coloured them in and rounded of the corners. I then attached the stamped image.

For the inside I took an A4 pale piece of cream, folded it in half, trimmed it down to go inside the card and trimmed of the corners. Around the edge I stamped the stars in a pale pink ink and on the left hand side I stamped Tufty again and coloured her in using very pale colours this time!

To finish off the card I attached the insert to the inside of the card then tied some purple ribbon around the front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment