Wednesday 2 April 2014

Blooming....

I made this card at Happy Stampers last weekend, it uses our new Flowers Grows stamp set and of course a quote from Dr Seuss!


To make this card is really quick and easy! I started by stamping the smallest sunflower at one side and the largest one at the other and coloured them in using Distress Ink and a water brush. In the top corner I distressed through a punched out circle, then around the edge of the card. Around the edge of the card I inked up the edge of my acrylic block and "stamped" around the edges of the card. This was then matted on to blue card and onto a white base card.

To finish off the card I roughly cut of the quote and backed it onto blue card and attached it to the card.

I hope you like our stamps, if you do why not check out our website

Stamps used for this card 

No comments:

Post a Comment