Friday 9 May 2014

Time flies

Wow, where does the time go?

These last few weeks have flown by, we are currently in the progress of having a major change around in our house, which has seen a new office being built in the garden, my craft stash being relocated, the back bedroom (my craftroom/ Mr Roo's office) emptied (it took forever!) and now we are starting to fix it up so we can decorate it and it can become Little Lady's room, she wants a pirate/jungle/farm theme so that's going to be interesting!.

My new craft desk has been overtaken by bunting for Little Lady's new room, which is finally finished! I always forget how long applique can take!

So now I can get onto a super exciting but TOP SECRET piece of work, so watch this space it is fab and worth the wait!!!

In the meantime here are a couple of cards I made ages ago for some little people who turned 2! Using some of my crafty stash I forgot I had, so I guess there is an upside to having to sort out the craftroom.....




No comments:

Post a Comment