Tuesday 3 January 2017

2017......

What happened to 2016???

It's been a rough year in so many ways if I think about that big old world out there it get's a bit scary and upsetting, So, for this moment I am going to concentrate on my little corner here at Crafty Roo HQ.

2016 saw so much change for us, has it been easy? NOPE but did we need to do it YEP! I am truly blessed for the family and friends that help me and Crafty Roo grow, without them I don't know what I would do - so thank you to them and you for everything you do! That email or good natter is sometimes all I need to keep me going, it really does prove why I am in this crazy business of crafting.

And there in lies the truth, this time last year if you asked me what I did I would answer "I design a few stamps", now I reply with "I own my own craft business, designing and manufacturing my own stamps". And that is a big change, my little business isn't going away it is growing. Is it hard work absolutely, is it exciting? you bet!!!

I could sit here and list all the things we did (or didn't!) do in 2016, but that was last year all I will say is we changed, I changed, we grew, I grew, it was definitely was year of growing...

As for 2017......

well hold onto those hats, on Thursday, yes this Thursday the 5th of January will be back on Hochanda and we have sooooo much to show you!!!! So if you fancy a giggle and a whole lot of mess then check out our shows at 8am and 11am. For more of this .....


No comments:

Post a Comment