Wednesday 29 March 2017

March's Monthly Makes - Sue's Designs....

Back again, I hope you didn't all fall off your chairs with surprise! I know 2 posts in 2 days unheard off, but here you go...

Sue went to town with her makes for March so I thought I would pop a few on here.....


For this one Sue used the Poly Plate to create the background, then stamped over the top when it was dry.


Sue has again created a lovely background using the Poly Plate and then used it to create the reversed image of the flower - Fab Hey!!!!


No Poly Plate this time just a stunning card for any occasion!


This is a similar card to the purple one above, just expanding on the idea!  


For this one Sue has used the Petals from the Flower and teamed it with Mildred.


Sue has used one of my favourite techniques for this one Bleaching, what a fab effect.


This beautiful card has a lot of cutting out but wow is it worth it.


Lovely aren't they I love the cream and brown one above, the colours are fab!!!!

If you would like more information about this months fabulous Monthly Make then please visit our website www.craftyroodesigns.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment