Saturday 29 June 2019

TEXTURE - Simple beauty...

So, next up in our series of TEXTURE Tags we have a really simple but beautiful tag. For this one I used a Tag base I had created at a show as a demonstration and finished it off.


To create the Tag I started with a manilla tag and added blobs of fossilised amber, cracked pistachio and peeled paint Distress Oxide until the tag was covered. Then using the Dotties stamp I spritzed it with water and stamped it over the tag, and blotted off the water with kitchen roll.

Next using the same three colours stamp Dotties all over the tag.

Using forest moss I stamped the Chicken wire stamp twice doen the left hand side an once on the right. I then cleaned then spritzed my stamp and stamped just off of the already stamped Chicken wire to create a shadown effect. Finally I added some walnut stain Distress Oxide around the edge.


Then using Watering Can Archival ink I stamped the large Spring Flowers 2 in the bottom corner and then stamped in in Shadow Grey to create some depth.


I then stamped the sentiment in Black Archival.

To highlight the stamped image I used a white Gelly Roll Pen, I also highlighted the sentiment.

To finish off the tag I added black ribbon around the base and to the top.



1 comment:

  1. Just had a nosy-errr interested look through the posts and the tags are brilliant -loving all the stamps and fabulous backgrounds
    carol x

    ReplyDelete