Wednesday 26 February 2014

Daisy Dragonfly

This card is one I made on Saturday whilst we were at the Ross Papercraft Show at Doncaster, normally I don't bring many of the cards I make home as I like to give them away. 

However, this one......


came home with me!

To make this one all I did was stamp three solid Daisy flowers and gave each one a leaf. Over the top I added the detail stamp and distressed around the edge of  a piece of cream card that is 2cm smaller than an A6 card. In black Ink I then stamped Baby Dragonfly towards the top of the piece of card and across the bottom I stamped "Birthday Wishes". Baby Dragonfly was then then coloured in using a water brush and Distress Inks.

Onto a pale purple piece of card Cut 1cm smaller than an A6 card I stamped Mini cog corners around the edge, matted the Dragonfly onto this. Between the base of the Dragonfly and "Birthday Wishes" I wrapped some string around and tied it in a knot.

To finish off the card I took an A6 blank card and stamped Daisy around the edge this was then distressed and the Dragonfly added to it. Finally I added a gem in each corner.

I hope you like these new stamps, if you do why not check out our website

Stamps used for this card





No comments:

Post a Comment