Tuesday 9 June 2015

Father's Day

So with Father's day just around the corner I thought I would share a couple of ideas!

This first card is so quick and easy to do but I think it looks great too!


To make this card was cut a piece of off white card 2cm smaller than A5. I tore a piece of scrap paper to create a landscape and using distress inks, inked the bottom green. And on the top I tried to create a sun set. I doodled around the edge and then mounted it onto green card and attached some string and then attached it to a brown base card.

Next I stamped the Tall Dad and one of the trees from the Lots of Trees stamp set and trimmed it down so it was 2cm bigger than the stamped image. I then lay this on top of the background piece and matched up the hills. I removed the background and inked up the hills. doodled around the edge and mounted onto a piece of green card. This was then attached to the front of the card using foam pads.

I think this one would make a lovely scrapbook page or canvas too!

2 comments:

  1. Hellloooo,

    I really like this stamp, love the card Kym. Off to order the stamp now.

    Regards Jackie :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie,

      Thanks for the lovely comments!

      I hope you enjoy your stamp!

      Kym

      Delete