Tuesday 7 July 2015

Lilly anyone???

A while ago we released the lovely Lilly Doodles but with one thing and another I hadn't got to play, so I made some time!!

This card was sooo simple to make - I know I say that a lot but it really was it took me longer to choose the colours then make the card! 

But I love it it feels really fresh and could be used for any occasion!


How to make
  • Onto some pale pink card I stamped Lilly 6 times and stamped the centre onto 3 of those. Then using some Seedless Preserve Distress Ink I dragged the colour from the centre of the flower, making sure the centres stayed darker than the edges. I then cut these out, 3 whole and then the other 3 I just cut out the 3 front petals.
  • Next out of off white card I cut a 5.5 inch square piece of card and a 5.5in by 1.25 in. These were both distressed and sketch marks added.
  • Onto the strip of card "Birthday" was stamped and then "lots of" and Love" from the Extra Words stamp set was added to create the sentiment. This was then matted onto a piece of brown card, doodle lines added around the sides.
  • The 5.5 inch square piece of card was attached to brown card and doodle lines added around the edge of the card. The strip of card was then attached to the square piece of card up from the bottom. Into each of the corners and the corners of the sentiment I added a brad. this was then attached to a 6 inch square card.
  • Finally I attached the Lillies using foam pads. adding the whole Lilly first then the one with 3 petals. to the centres I added some stickles.


No comments:

Post a Comment