Friday 2 August 2013

Nina Crafts: Tufty Tag

I love how this card turned out, when I realised that the Tufty wishes stamp from Nina Crafts fitted onto the Manila tags, I keep as a must have in my crafty stash I went to town on this card.


For this card I used Tufty Wishes, Mavis goes swimming, Party Tufty, Picket Fence and of course a delicious manila tag.

To make it I started by stamping Tufty onto the centre of the tag then I masked her off and stamped the ladybird and masked that off too. Finally I stamped the Picket fence and removed all the masks. Next I coloured in the tag using Distress Inks. Then when it was dry I distressed around the edge.

Onto a piece of white card slightly smaller than DL I stamped the stars from Mavis goes swimming all over the top part of the card and the saying from Party Tufty all over the bottom in pink and distressed around the edges. Across the centre I added a thick purple ribbon and a thinner white one. This was then mounted onto a DL Kraft Card.

To finished of the card I added some ribbon to the tag and attached it to the card at an angle. In the top right corner I added a corner embellishment and in the bottom left I added some feathers, flowers, brads, you name it I added it lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment