Tuesday 10 December 2013

Nina Crafts: Christmas Hoots

I have been busy making my Christmas cards and I just had to make some using the Feathery Owl, stamp set from Nina Crafts....


To make this card I started by cutting a 7 inch square white card and stamped the owl off center to the right. Next I masked him off and stamped the holly garland from the "All things Christmas" stamp set, once across each corner then filled in any gaps . I then stamped some straight lines to form a branch and "Season's Greetings" from Grand Word Perfect next to the owl. I then coloured it in.

Next I distressed lightly around the edge of the card, to the Poinsettia and Holly Berries I added Glossy Accents and some Stickles to the white Roses.  Once it was dry I mounted it on to some patterned backing card and attached a ribbon before mounting it onto an 8 inch square Kraft card.

Finally I added two metal corner embellishments and some card Candi for eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment