Saturday 7 February 2015

Mothers Day.

I know its a while away but I was given some handmade papers and all I could think was how gorgeous they would look with Daisy Doodles so here they are, beautiful hey!


To make this one I stamped detailed Daisy onto the handmade paper 6 times and the detailed leaf 8 times and cut them out.

Onto a cream piece of card I stamped Mother into the centre and distressed around the edge using purple ink. Next I wet a piece of kitchen towel and stamped the solid Daisy stamp onto it then onto the card to remove the ink from the card. when it was dry I then 2nd generation stamped the detailed Daisy stamp in purple ink. This was then mounted onto a pale purple card and then onto a dark purple base card.

I two opposite corners I added a metal emblishment and across the bottom I added some cream ribbon. In the top left hand corner I arrange the cut out flowers and attached them to the card. Finally I added some Stickles to the flowers.

I can believe how quick and easy this card was and also howmuch i love those handmade papers!!!!!

I hope you like our stamps, if you do why not check out our website

No comments:

Post a Comment