Saturday 16 March 2013

12 tags: March

This is my attempt at March's Tim Holtz tag. I really wasn't sure how I was going to make this month's tag I just wasn't coming up with any ideas, then I spotted the February Dimension Stamps Project Club set and away I went.
 
I am really pleased with how the string backing has turned out, I think I will be doing that again. All I did was cover a die cut shape with tape and stuck on strips of string then cut around it , I love how the edges are fraying slightly!



 
For this tag I used the following stamps from Dimension Stamps:
  • February's project club stamp set 
  • Forever Floral
  • Postage stamps
I also used the Tim Holtz tattered banners and two spellbinders dies. The "ribbon" at the top is actually washi tape stuck together.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment