Friday 1 March 2013

Nina Crafts: Vroom Vroom: Anyone for ice cream?

I know it is  little crazy but when I saw the exhaust fumes on the new set Vroom Vroom stamp set from Nina Crafts/ Dimension Stamps all I could think was umm ice cream..........

So before I could make anything else with this set, I had to make ice creams.



All I used for this card we the Vroom Vroom stamp set.
First I stamped the "ice cream" three times onto a small piece of white card and coloured them in adding a chocolate flake to each of them.
Then I drew a line black line around the edge and mounted it onto orange card. I then added two orange and two green brads to the four corners.
Next I made a 6 inch by 6 inch green card and stamped "Happy Birthday" cross the bottom leaving enough room to add a brad either side and a line black line.
I then added a strip of spotty paper across the card and added orange ribbon to the top and bottom of it. I also tied a small piece green ribbon in a knot too.
To finish it off I attached the "ice creams" to the card with foam tape and added stickles for sprinkles.
I think these would make a great party invite too!

No comments:

Post a Comment