Monday 17 December 2012

Dimension Stamps: Flower Powered

This bag charm was made using the Flower Powered stamp set from Dimension Stamps (stamp ref: 2400075a).

It was really easy to make all I did was stamp the butterfly onto a peice of chipboard and cut it out making sure I left enough room to attach a eyelet.

Next I tore strips from an old book and distressed them. These were then stuck onto the chipboard (do one side at a time and make sure you cut it out after each side!) I then re stamped the butterfly, coloured it in and distressed around the edges.

I then made a hole for the eyelet and coated the whole thing in glaze. Once it was dry I added a eyelet and large jump ring.

To finish it off I used a large clasp, some chain, beads and a couple of embelishments.

I am really pleased with how it turned out, it will make brighten up any bag!





1 comment:

  1. What a great idea...think it will be added to my MUST HAVE A GO at list!
    Thanks for the idea
    x

    ReplyDelete