Thursday 13 December 2012

Dimension Stamps: Francais Couture

Here is another card made with the Francais Couture Stamps set (ref: 2400074a) from Dimension Stamps. 


For this card I also used the following stamp sets from Dimension Stamps:
  • Petal Passion (ref: 2400065a)
  • Sew Creative (ref: 2400073a)
To make this card I stamped the sofa from Francais Couture onto a square piece of white card. I then masked it off and then stamped the manikin (from Sew Creative) behind it. In the body of the manikin I stamped the "words" from Francais Couture. Along the top edge I stamped "Have a Glamorous Birthday" (from Francias Couture) then the round the remaining edges I stamped the straight stitch (from Sew Creative). Next I coloured and distressed it.
I then matted this onto purple card and around the edge stamped the straight stitch again. I then added a brad to the manikin.
Around the edge of an 8x8 inch card I stamped the words again and very lightly distressed it. I then attached the stamped image to this.
Next I stamped two of the large flowers onto purple card and a medium one onto plain white card and filled them with the words stamp, cut them out, distressed them and curved the petals. I attached these to the card using silicon glue. Behind the flower I added some purple flowers and hat pins.
Finally I added some pearl gems to the centre of the flower and to the remaining corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment