Wednesday 19 December 2012

Dimension Stamps: Flower Powered

This lovely door hanger was made using the new Flower Powered Stamped set from Dimension Stamps (stamp ref: 2400075a).


It is so quick to make, it even surprised me!

For this door hanging I used the following stamp sets from Dimension Stamps:
  • Flower Powered (stamp ref: 2400075a)
  • Sew Creative (stamp ref: 2400073a)
  • Plain Alphabet (stamp ref: 1801012A)
  • Plain Alphabet Lowercase (stamp ref: 1801014A)
I started by cutting a piece of Kraft card to fit a 5 x 7 inch piece of Grungeboard (I used Grungeboard as it is more flexible than chipboard). Then I stamped around the edge using the double stitch (Sew Creative) and distressed it lightly, and stuck it to the Grungeboard.
Then onto a white piece of card I stamped the flowers and swirls (from Flower Powered) in the bottom corner and the butterfly (also from Flower Powered) in the opposite corner. Next I coloured it in using distress inks. Once I was happy with it I stamped around the edge using the double stitch (Sew Creative) and distressed it lightly. This was then attached to the Kraft card.
Next I added two blue eyelets and some ribbon.
Onto the left over pieces of white card I stamped "Clare" using the alphabet stamp sets, then I over stamped them with the flower and swirls stamp. These were then coloured and cut out.
To finish it off I attached "Clare" and added glossy accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment