Monday 2 September 2013

Frosty Butterfly

Now, I don't want to be saying the "C" word but this card definitely has that frosty feeling to it! Makes me think I should be giving a thought to those "C" cards for this year lol!


To make this card I started by cutting a piece of pale blue paper into a 7 & 1/2 inch square and in the centre drew around a CD with a pencil. Around the circle I stamped the cog arrangement from Large Cog Corners. Then in each corner I stamped the Mini Cog Corner. Then in the centre I stamped  the postage mark from Postage Sentiments. Around the edge I then used clear ink and Frantage Embossing Enamel. This was then mounted onto a dark pearl paper and a brad added to each corner. Finally it was attached to an 8 inch square card.

Next I stamped a wing from the Build Your Own Butterfly twice, then distressed it and cover it in Stardust Embossing powder and added it to the card. For the Butterflies body I used a safety pin with some wire attached for antenna.

To finish of the card I stamped " Thinking of you" from the Postage sentiments and stuck this into a bottle top and attached it to the card.

If you like our stamps why not go and check them out on our website www.craftyroodesigns.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment