Monday 19 November 2012

Dad's Birthday Card

It's my Dad's birthday this month and I wanted a quick and simple card for him.



The main part of this card was made as one using stamps from Dimension stamps and Kaisercrafts.

First onto canvas paper I stamped the postcard and added the "Dad Happy Birthday" and the pocket watches, lightly distressed it then masked it off.

Then for the background I used distress inks and a clock mask, spritzed with silver. And left it to dry.

Onto whote card I stamped a row of tickets and added "Happy Birthday" to ech of them. I then distressed them and cut out the row.

When the main part was dry I matted it onto blue pearl papaer and added the tickets to two corners and added crackle paint.

To finish it off I added a ribbon and emblelishment down the left hand side and attached it to Kraft card.

It was really quick to do, let's hope he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment