Friday 23 November 2012

Happy Birthday

I love how this birthday card turned out I think it is just so girly!


For this card I used the following stamp sets from Dimension Stamps: The Luscious Lily (ref: 2400058a ), Sew Creative (ref: 2400073a) and Grand Word Perfect (ref: 1803161a)

To make this card I cut a piece of white card and stamped the Large Lily into a corner. I then stamped the large and small Lily onto patterned paper.

On the piece of white card I masked off the large Lily and stamped the wire manikin (from Sew Creative) in the background. I then stamped around the edge of the white card with the double stitch stamp. I removed the mask and distressed around the edge in pink ink. I also added some silver and pink to the large Lily. Once I was happy with it I covered it in embossing enamel.

On the two Lillies stamped onto patterned paper I added some embossing powder using an embossing pen.

I matted the white card onto a piece of black card and added some brads in each corner. I then attached the Lillies, adding stickles to the large one and a brad to the smaller one.

Finally I made the sentiment, for this I die cut two shapes, a larger one in black card and the smaller one in white card. Onto the smaller one I stamped "Happy Birthday" and the flourishes from the large Lily around the edge. I then distressed it, covered with embossing enamel and attached it to the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment