Friday 9 November 2012

Dimension Stamps: It's a date!

Dimension Stamps have a fabulous stamp set called It's a Date! (ref: 2400070a) it is meant to be used to make your own calenders, diaries, etc. I used it to create the calender parts in my journal.
 
However! You all know I like to be different and I thought it would be great to use on a scrapbook page to journal on...
 
"I Love Wellie Bobs"


I think it works well on this 12x12 page, I also cheated abit as I don't really like my handwriting, so were I could I used sentiments from Grand Word Perfect 2 (ref: 1803065a).

To date the page I also used a border from Grand Word Perfect and the dates from It's a Date!
 
The other stamps I used were Plain Uppercase Alphabet (ref: 1801012A) Plain Lowercase Alphabet (ref: 1801014A) and Sew Creative (ref: 2400073a).
 
I think works really well.
 
I also used it on this 8x8 page and it works just as well.
 
"Special Friend"

 
For this page I also used my Krystal tips (ref: 2400012A).



No comments:

Post a Comment