Tuesday 23 July 2013

Nina Crafts: 21 again????

For this card I used all the lovely ladies from the new Nina Crafts stamps! 

I also used Birthday galore, Plain Alphabet, Plain numbers matching and letter frames. 


To make this card I started by stamping three stars onto white card then in each star I stamped a different Mavis, then onto scrap card I stamped each of the glasses again. These were then coloured in and cut them out.

Next I stamped out "21" and "AGAIN" and filled them in using the stars and circles from Mavis goes swimming. These too were coloured in and cut out.

Then onto a strip of pale purple card (slightly wider then the stars) then stamped Happy Birthday in silver Glitter Paste and mounted it onto Silver card and added four purple brads. Then into the corners of a dark purple A5 card I stamped the stars in silver Glitter Paste too.

To finish of the card I stuck the pale purple strip of card across the center of the card and added the three Mavis stars and their additional glasses. I then stuck the "21" above the lovely ladies and "AGAIN" below. Finally I added Glossy Accents to the ladies glasses and the numbers/letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment