Tuesday 30 July 2013

Nina Crafts: Party Tufty

Whoops it's been a crazy couple of days, we headed out to Tatton Flower show on Friday and nearly melted as it was soooooo hot, but we still had a fab day, then Sunday was Little Ladies "Birthday" so a crazy day, yesterday we vegged out even Little Lady refused to do much and then today (Little Lady's actual Birthday!) we are enjoying playing with all our new toys and I have sneaked away for a few moments peace and back to all things crafty......

This card was made using the new Party Tufty stamp set from Nina Crafts. I really do love how this card turned out as I am not very good at colouring in!!!!!! I also used the picket fence stamp.


To make this card I started by stamping Party Tufty onto a square piece of white card and masked him off, behind him I stamped the picket fence ( I masked off the grass line so that the fence looks like it is sat in longish grass) and unmasked Tufty. Around the edge of the piece of card I tore some sticky notes and masked an edge. Next I coloured in Tufty using Distress Inks and a water pen. When I was happy with how it looked I then unmasked it and doodled a border around it in a black pen.

Next I cut a larger square piece of white card (as I couldn't find a pink piece I liked!) and stamped the cupcake around it in pink, then distressed it in other shades of pink. I then matted Tufty onto this piece.

Onto another square piece of white card I stamped the saying all over it in pink and I stamped the cupcake in three corners and distressed it.

Next I die cut and embossed two die shapes one just big enough to have the saying stamped onto it and the next size up out of white card. Onto the smaller one I stamped the saying then put the die back onto the shape and distressed it. Onto the larger one I put the die back onto it and stamped the cupcake all over it and distressed it too. I then removed the dies and made sure I gave them a quick wipe! 

Then onto an 8 by 8 inch square Kraft card I stamped the small balloon all over and doodled a boarder in black pen. In the top right hand corner I added the sentiment stamped square piece of card. Onto the Tufty square of card I added three brads and attached it to the bottom left corner. Finally I added the die cut sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment