Wednesday 31 July 2013

Nina Crafts: All about Love.....

This card was really quick to make, Yah! BUT it turned into a disaster D'oh!

For this card I used the new stamp set from Nina Crafts Tufties in Love and Popular Phrases.



To make this card I stamped the Tufties  onto the bottom right of a pre-cut scalloped square card, then next to that I stamped "On Your Special Day" and in the top left corner I stamped the border. Next I coloured them all in using Distress Inks and a water pen.

Next I raided my 12 by 12 inch papers and found this wonderful double sided LOVE paper so I cut it in half length ways then scored it at 3 and 9 inches to make a gate fold card. I then found some red card and cut a matt to fit the stamped image.

Then using off cuts I cut a narrow strip of red card and a wider strip of off white, matted them and added some ribbon and a buckle. I stuck this in the centre of the card.

To finish this card off I attached the Tufties and added a gem to three corners and a BIG bow in the top left hand corner and some hat pins.

For the inside I stamped the border at the top and bottom of another precut scalloped card and coloured them in I them added Glossy Accents to the hearts to finish it off.

So where is the picture of the inside??? I can hear you all shout! Well I closed the card before the glossy accents was dry, yep it was a mess! Ggggggrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment