Monday 22 July 2013

Nina Crafts: Happy Birthday Grandad!

Here is another card I made for Nina Crafts using the new stamp set Love and Marriage. I am really pleased with how it turned out and want to give it a try using Mavis from the same set!

I also used Tufty Party (cupcake), Birthday Galore (backing birthday song) and ABC 123 (Grandad) to make this card.


To make this card I started by stamping Cecil onto a small rectangle of white card, with a small cupcake stamped next to him and coloured them both in. Around the edge I stamped the "xxx" from Tufty Party in the middle of each side in blue ink and added a blue brad in each corner and then drew wiggly lines to fill in the edge. This was them matted onto pearl blue.

Next I stamped "Happy Birthday to you......" allover the front and inside of a 6 x 6 inch easel card in pale blue ink and distressed lightly around the edge.

To finish of the card I stamped the "Happy birthday to you...."  in dark blue ink and cut it into two, I then stamped "Grandad" above the final line. I doodled around the edge and mounted them onto pearl blue. these were then stuck onto the card. Finally I added Glossy Accents to Cecil's glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment