Tuesday 16 July 2013

Nina Crafts: Retire with style!!!!

I really hope you are sitting down!!!!!!! I have FINALLY got around to playing with the new stamp sets from Nina Crafts, sorry it's taken me soooooooooooo long Faye!

But hopefully the long wait has been well worth it.........

This first card has been made using the Cecil goes fishing and ABC 123 stamp sets.


To make this card I started by stamping the Newspaper stamp all over a 5 inch square piece of white card, then distressed it and mounted it onto Kraft card.

Next I stamped Cecil onto a small square piece of white card, coloured him in and mounted him onto kraft card.

Onto scrap piece of white card I stamped "Retire" and "with style!!!". I cut these down, mounted them onto Kraft card and added a green brad to either end.

To finish the card I added a green brad to each of the corners of the newsprint stamped card and mounted it flat onto a 6 by 6 inch square card. Next I added Cecil on an angle and added a green brad in the two corners that would remain visible. Onto opposite corners I added the text. Finally I added some Glossy Accents to Cecil's glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment