Thursday 25 July 2013

Nina Crafts: Tutfy Wishes

I think I am going to make a batch of these cards for all of little ladies girly friends, I love how she can dance (well rock!) so gracefully!

To make this card I used the new Tufty Wishes, Popular Phrases and Birthday Galore stamp sets from Nina Crafts.


To make this card I found a die that would fit Tufty onto and stamped her in brown then masked her off. I the left the die around the die cut piece so I would be left with a white edge after distressing it. Next I stamped "Happy Birthday" all over the die cut in pink then distressed it. Once I was happy I removed the mask and the die and coloured in Tufty. I used distress inks to do this.

Next onto a rocker card I stamped "To Someone Special" around the bottom twice then distressed it too.

Then I distressed a large doily and cut it to fit the rocker card so that the text would still show.

To finish the card I stuck the doily and topper to the card and finished it off with a big bow and a couple of hat pins. I also added some Glossy Accents to the crown.

To make the pins safe for little fingers I snip off the sharp ends and add a small bead.

No comments:

Post a Comment