Wednesday 24 July 2013

Nina Crafts: Birth Announcements

When I first saw the new Party Tufty stamp set from Nina Crafts I immediately had the idea of making them into Birth Announcements, as a lot of the work can be pre-done in those last few (very long weeks!) or maybe at a baby shower!

This one I added blue for a little boy but it could easily be done in pink or purple for a little girl. I also used the Occasions, Tufty Wishes, ABC 123 and Sew Creative stamp sets.



This card is really easy to do! 

All I did was stamp Party Tufty onto a 6 by 6 inch square white card then stamped the grass and ladybird and the butterfly from Tufty Wishes. Then around the edge of the card I stamped the stitches from Sew Creative and the "xxx" from Party Tufty.  I then coloured in the bunny in yellows and pale browns. This could all be done in advance.

Then when the baby is born you colour in the remaining parts on Tufty, the ladybird and butterfly. Onto a corner of white card stamp the baby's name then mount that onto some blue card and attach to the card. 

Finally I added the ribbon and a button.

Now what a perfect gift to give a crafty mum to be 20 stamped cards, some pink/blue ribbon, some card for the name and the ABC 123 stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment